Stick Figure Irony Stick Figure Irony

cool..

you know, i think this is the perfect example of evolution of animation, the quality which is the largly overlooked part in my opionion has constantly gotten more and more clear and impressive. but at the same rate, they all follow a very similar plot theme. it all started with tom and jerry in my opinion even though i'm sure that they were not the first, i dunno. and then there was hundreds throughout the 90's one of my fav's and something this really reminded me of though is Ren & Stimpy. but i think this is all and all really cool.

The Flood! The Flood!

How true...

Seriously, this is about how the government works today, all about money and power. We now live in the same society that our founders ran away from in the first place when they wrote and signed the Declaration of Independence. We are told that we have a say, but we don't, we are told that we are free to do what we please, but we aren't. I think that we need many more submissions like this one. Very nice.

Make My Next Game Make My Next Game

lol

pick nose hahaha wtf

Robotic Emergence Robotic Emergence

completion anxiety

very cool story, i love that.. game isn't too awful, only thing that is killing me is that i have been letting it play by itself for like 4 days and it just keeps going. there should be a cap or something to the story.... what is a story without an ending? aside from an obvious foreshadowing to a sequel...

Guitar Sim 2 Guitar Sim 2

very intersting

see here's the thing, the "game" itself wasn't really too good for me cuz i am on a lap top, but the really cool part is i am a very novice guitar player for real, and it was kinda cool how you could sit down and pick up the frets from the songs and get em for real. (as far as one string goes anyway) i picked up my guitar and sat down next to this for a lil while, it was kinda fun to pick up a couple of neat little things to play for fun. not a bad idea at all, i like how you tried to fuse em.

B-S - Waffle Machine B-S - Waffle Machine

not too bad, but...

I really did like this alot, really mellow and cool, but it sounded like it was building and building and building, all up to nothing. when it starts to hit the point where you did your lil solo, you should step it up just a lil bit. not really fade off into a single sounds resonating over and over. but give it a little kick with some energy, then level off into your solo, that would be hot. but thats just my opinion, i only have four songs so far, and not even on here. ( too nervous of a bad review) but my friends like em.

Bento-San responds:

Thanks for the listen, ill take this into consideration. Keep an eye on my list and im sure you will be pleasantly surprised when i upload a more complete version.

As newgrounds does not allow me to edit songs once they are uploaded im unable to keep up to date versions of my song posted here. So i started an mp3.com account for this reason, the latest version of my song(but still not complete) can be found there.